Class Dojo is a behavior and messaging tool utilized across the entire school. The website (also available as an app) encourages positive behavior through earning points. Students are able to receive both positive and negative points throughout the day. It is an easy and quick way to know how your child is doing!
Other features include:
- A messaging tool that allows you to send quick messages to your child’s teacher(s) and also receive messages or updates.
- Class and School Stories that allow you to view photos of moments in class
- Student Stories that allow you to view your child’s work
If you are new to class dojo, follow the instructions below to register:
1. Go to ClassDojo.com or get the free ClassDojo app.
2. Click “Sign Up” or “Create a new account”
3. Sign up as a “Parent” – you will need to enter your name and e-mail address
4. Enter the parent code provided by your child’s teacher
If you already have an account set up, simply sign in and click “add parent code.”